StatCounter

Sunday 28 January 2018

A serious admission re BBC bias that the biased BBC have ignored

Biased BBC alert me to a report in The Sun, you can find the biasedbbc.org report here https://biasedbbc.org/blog/2018/01/28/the-almost-complete-history-of-fake-news/

Here's part of that report:

'Labour frontbencher Clive Lewis admits broadcasting biased news reports while working as BBC journalist

A LABOUR frontbencher has admitted broadcasting biased news reports while working as a BBC journalist.And last night the revelation by shadow treasury minister Clive Lewis plunged the corporation into a damaging storm.Mr Lewis told left-wing Momentum members: "I was able to use bias in my reports by giving less time to one than the other."I reported on both but the angle and words and the language I used — I know the pictures I used — I was able to project my own particular political positions on things in a very subtle way."

Mr Lewis made his damning comments last September at a Momentum rally in Brighton.They were discovered in a secret recording and will be a huge embarrassment to BBC bosses.Tory MP Damian Collins said: "He's boasting about undermining one of our great institutions."

A spokesman for Mr Lewis declined to comment. A BBC spokesperson said: "Our editorial guidelines ensure impartiality."

Remarkably, or not, you won't find the story on the BBC website.

A Labour MP admits that when he was a BBC journalist he used the platform to spread his own propaganda and the BBC doesn't immediately investigate and put it up as frontpage news?  If it had been a Tory MP who had worked for the Mail, a Murdoch paper or Sky I can't imagine the BBC being so coy.'

The BBC should be held to account for their bias and constant bias. However they are incredibly powerful and have the ability to destroy anyone they should choose to so destroy. It would take a very brave politician to take on the BBC and I don't see anyone at or near the top of the Conservative party who meets that description. So how can the BBC's power be curtailed? Anyone have any ideas?

No comments: