StatCounter

Friday 19 May 2017

KASSAM: Brexit Voters Cannot Afford to Give Theresa May a Massive Majority as She Plans Compromise on Free Movement

Raymond Kassam at Breitbart http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/17/kassam-theresa-may-preparing-screw-brexit-voters-hard-youre-still-voting/ has a worrying article that is in accordance with some of my thoughts on the matter. Here's an extract:

'I don't know how much this will mean to you, but I know enough people close to Prime Minister May and her team. The consensus, they tell me, is clear: she intends to cave on free movement of people after the General Election, offering a "soft" Brexit, safe in the knowledge there's nothing the public or Parliament can do, especially if she had a massive mandate.'

Seems more than just plausible to me.

No comments: