StatCounter

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hold on, this could be serious! (A Rule 5 and probably NSFW post)

There's a lot of bad news and evil in the world but this news is potentially really serious:
Kate Upton wants to have smaller breasts!!!

“I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life as I love to wear spaghetti tops braless or go for the smallest bikini designs. Every single day, I’m like, ‘Oh, man, it would be so much easier,’ especially if people didn’t constantly bring them up. If only they were a little more like… earrings. If I could just take them off like they were clip-ons... I know I say I wish I had smaller boobs - and that's true because at least twice a day I wish that. But the grass is always green, as they say!”
I feel unwell, how could she even contemplate that?

Here's some Kate Upton images, some as previously posted on this blog, some new to illustrate what the world would miss...




 That last one may meet the holy grail of internet searches as it's Kate Upton Twerking in a Bikini!

No comments: