StatCounter

Monday 9 December 2013

The BBC report (through gritted teeth) but still try and protect Islam, or at least denigrate Christianity.

The BBC report:
'Lee Rigby murder trial: Michael Adebolajo 'a soldier of Allah'
A man has admitted killing soldier Lee Rigby but said it was not murder because "I am a soldier of Allah" and "this is a war".

Michael Adebolajo, 28, described the killing as a "military operation".

He also told the Old Bailey he loved extremist network al-Qaeda.

The prosecution says he and Michael Adebowale, 22 - who also denies murder - rammed Fusilier Rigby with a car in Woolwich, south-east London, on 22 May, before attacking him with knives.

They are also both accused of attempting to murder a police officer and conspiracy to murder a police officer.
... 
Under cross examination by prosecutor Richard Whittam QC, Mr Adebolajo replied "yes" when he was asked if he had killed Fusilier Rigby, describing it as a "military operation".

Fusilier Rigby's widow Rebecca left the courtroom in tears as Mr Adebolajo claimed the soldier was still moving after being hit by the car.

He refused to answer questions about how long he had planned the attack, but said he had not planned to run down Fusilier Rigby, saying "it just so happened that Allah caused him to cross in front of my car."

He described attacking Fusilier Rigby with a meat cleaver in graphic detail, and said the soldier was already dead by the time Mr Adebowale had joined him in attacking the soldier.'
 The BBC must be in hell having to report a Muslim proudly claiming that "I am a soldier of Allah" and "this is a war" in a murder trial.

What is fascinating is the BBC's choice of sub heading between 'murder a police officer' and 'Under cross examination', where the ... is above. I still can't quite believe what the BBC decided was the correct sub heading for a section mostly devoted to Michael Adebolajo's admission that he had killed Fusilier Rigby and his statement that "My religion is everything. "When I came to Islam I realised that... real success is not just what you can acquire, but really is if you make it to paradise, because then you can relax," he added. Of al-Qaeda, Mr Adebolajo said: "Al-Qaeda I consider to be Mujahideen. I love them, they're my brothers. I have never met them. I consider them my brothers in Islam."

The sub-heading that the BBC chose related to Michael Adebolajo's previous Christian upbringing which is mentioned in passing,  they chose 'Bible readings', as though the Bible had anything to do with this case. The Koran I can understand, but the BBC chose 'Bible readings'. I don't think that this was a mistake, it was someone trying to be clever.

I do also note that the BBC do not report that Michael Adebolajo also proudly said that:
"I believe the best way to conduct any act is to copy Mohammed. It was not for malice..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I presume this evil monster was a regular worshipper of alla in a mosque. Didn't anyone there realise that he was a psychopath.