StatCounter

Friday 20 July 2012

MD Alam has changed his story again

The MD Alam  story rolls on. His latest response is below, followed by my reply.

'Look I was nice enough to exchange with you. But I fund that people like you do not deserve nice treatment. You need to clear your heart and clear your view. In our time there are so much problems and propaganda because of people like you. The simple fact I told you, I never made any statement and I challenged the Peopel and the producer and now you are even questioning what was in my mind. Go clear your mind and then talk to good people like me.

Here I am going to give you an Clear Statement, hope that will make you happy.

=============================================================================

7/19/2012
Kansas City


I was placed under attack by a journalist who warped an internet conversation in a computer forum. I challenged the producer of a documentary as well as readers by asking few vital questions. This producer claimed that no jews were killed during 9/11 Tragedy. I asked a sarcastic question to challenge this man fourty months ago, and it has since resurfaced as a media attack against me. I have served this country as a military personelle, I am a Veteran of Iraq War, a Chiarmen, and have volunteered many community service hours to help my Community. I will continue to serve all people of all ethnicities, and gourps, regardless of race, religion or gender.

I will serve these people depsite the stereotypes the media would like to place on me, and look forward to improving the future of Missouri.

Thank you.
MD Rabbi Alam
Candidate: Missouri Secretary of State

===================================================================

Take care.

Thanks.



MD Rabbi Alam
Candidate: "Missouri Secretary of State"
[MA - Mathematics, HS Math Teacher Certification, MS - Computer Information System, MBA - Military Science, B. Sc - Biology, BA - Political Science]
National Chairman, US National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus
Executive Member - DNC (National Democratic Ethnic Coordinating Council)
Doctoral Student: University of North Texas (Computer Information System)
Campaign Website: http://www.md4mo.org

Slogan: "Digital Missouri, Go Green, Making Information Online & Accessiable to all"



 
  My response:
'People like me? I see you have changed your story again. Originally you said that you were just asking questions, in your last email you said that you were confused by the film and now you say that you were challenging the 'Peopel (sic) and the producer'. Which of these explanations, if any, is really the case? My mind is clear and true, yours however seems very confused. Your new statement is just another attempt to wriggle out of the trouble you have caused yourself. You have nobody but yourself to blame for your predicament. You slipped up when you appeared to repeat the untrue statements from that film and since then you have been trying to excuse yourself. Your new statement is no more convincing than your previous statements. As for your implied threat at the end of your email, words fail me. Regards NotaSheep MaybeaGoat'
I don't think that I will hear back from MD Rabbi Alam as I think that even he has realised that I am not going to buy his ever-changing story.

No comments: